Tuesday, June 15, 2010

BACK AFTER A LONG HAUL!

Pardon the long vacation folks. Professional commitments kept me occupied.The blog was lat updated on 26th May where the bullish stand was upheld.We are up 1000 points from there on the Sensex and the guts to go long have clearly paid off.The stocks mentioned in the blog have outperformed the Index viz Sun pharma,Divis and Great Eastern Shipping.

Now what do we do? The Nifty is trading close to 5200. Where do we go from here?I believe there is still some upside left, but one should get in the market on dips. The Nifty can go to 5400.The supports at 5100 should hold for the short term. Buy on dips to 5150-5170.

Capital Goods, Banks and Pharma are still the sectors to trade in.

Punter pick : GTL Infra : Some outrageous targets have been placed on this one with a 6 month perspective.Can take a small exposure.

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog are very nice. Wish to see much more like this. Thanks for sharing your information Quant Hedge Fund Singapore

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Welcome to my blog.The name is Rahul Tawde. I have adopted trading as my profession and have been practicing it for over 2 years.This blog is an attempt to reach out to people in the capital markets who trade for a living.I welcome fellow professional traders to come forth with any suggestions to improve my blog and also to improve our trading.